Monday, August 16, 2010

Finally have a Few Minutes for my Blog!!

Thought I would add a few more photos of my shop.  This is one of the book racks with the Alliance line by Moda below them.  Just got an order from Kansas City Star......they are my most important book source right now!  Off to the side is an overflow of Judie Rothermel fabrics!!   These three boxes are Jo Morton fabrics that I get on an AutoShip so as not to miss anything!!  Love these little wooden crates that I had made to display the 1/2 yard cuts........they are scattered everywhere around the shop!


Many little quilts are hung around the shop.  Foremost in the photo is what I called "Baby Chain", a copy of a quilt from late 19th century in the book "Small Endearments".  The little 8-point star above it is made from a box of little scraps from the 1950's that someone gave me.


These little quilts hang above my head at my checkout.  The little Shoofly is from a previous Jo Morton Club called "Chocolate and Cheddar".  Two of my favorite colors!  The little Flying Geese is from a Lori Smith pattern.  Lori's patterns are wonderful.......9 patterns in one package!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, enjoyed seeing more of your shop. Maybe some day I will get to see it in person. It looks like a shop that I could spend a lot of time in.

    Pat in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I may have to head over for a look at the new Jo Mortons! What is the Jo Morton club?

    ReplyDelete