Saturday, March 12, 2016

Winner of the current box of fabric samples is....................................

Ann in PA , also known as quiltfeather!  Send me your address and I will mail them Monday! 

This afternoon in the shop,  I gave away a bunch of fabric sample packages to a young 14-year-old who likes to make little quilts.  And my FL granddaughter has picked up sewing clothing again!  Nice to know younger people are interested!

Guess it has been far longer than the week or so I wrote in my post!  No excuse/reason.......time just gets away from me............and, I keep forgetting to ask my husband to pick a number!  There you have it!  Looked for some photos to post.......could not find anything new.....no new quilt "finishes", no new fabric (but there is lots coming!), weather here is mild and springlike.......hardly had a winter!  That's ok.....last winter's experience will stay in our memories for a Long Time!! 

 I save all the photos my granddaughter sends me of my little great grandson who is now 4 months old!  Each month she takes a photo like this....same position in the same place but with a new number on his shirt!  Nice Idea!  Wish I had thought of it many years ago!!

11 comments:

  1. ooh he is precious! you are blessed cyndi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!! Love the number idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lucky Ann!
    And that little guy is a handsome fella! Look at all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. It will be fun to watch him grow with each new number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy looking sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is a good idea. I have seen women do that with their pregnancy pictures. Looking forward to seeing the new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cyndi, he is so adorable! And what a clever idea! Wonder where she gets all her creative talent?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet smile and adorable little grand.

    Congrats to Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet photo of your great grandson...look at that head of hair! I will make use of my winnings with my four granddaughters. Thank you! Ann in PA

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one very handsome little man there!

    ReplyDelete