Friday, October 7, 2011

Crossroads to Texas



This fabric came mid-summer but I have been too busy/tired to update my blog.....am hoping that all obligations will be done after the weekend of Oct 22/23 when I vend at my local PTQG chapter's quilt show!  Sure looking forward to Nov and hunkering down for the winter and some serious Me Time Sewing and Reading!  Crossroads has a wonderful Cheater (aka Printed Patchwork) as does many other collections recently.  Stay tuned and I will try to show you a collection of the cheaters I have accumulated in my shop!

2 comments:

  1. so good to know you still have this fabric line
    I love it
    I can't wait to see your collection of cheaters, I have become fond of cheater cloths! Judy and I had a conversation yesterday about them!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am a big fan of the cheater cloth. They make a nice backing fabric This one looks good. What size are the blocks?

    ReplyDelete